Who we are
Our website address is: http://decorumdigital.co.uk.
We may change our terms and conditions
from time to time by updating this page so please check this page for any
changes when you revisit our website.
What personal information do we collect?
We ask for your personal information when you make an enquiry, register, sign up for promotions, offers or competitions, or to receive news. Depending on which of these services you use, we may collect:
- your name and contact information including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number, even if you do not directly enquire for services;
- details you provide when you contact us or make enquiries either generally or about any services you have with us;
- details of your visits to the website and the resources that you access; and
- information you provide if you report a problem with our website;
Even if you do not use these services,
or for example, do not proceed with our services, we will still gather any
personal details entered and information about your activity on the website to
understand what parts of the website and what services you are interested
in, so that we can improve our website and tailor our services to you. Further
What we do with the personal information we collect?
Depending on how you engage with us, we may use your information:
- to facilitate your use of this website and the services available through it;
- for internal accounting and regulatory purposes;
- for statistical analysis to assess our business performance and to improve our products and services;
- to improve and personalise your experience when you visit the website (See the cookies section), and to keep you informed about other products and services you might be interested in (See Keeping You Informed); and
- to ask you
from time to time if you would like to provide feedback on or participate
in market research on our products and services. You do not have to
participate in these if you do not wish.
Who do we share it with?
Decorum may also disclose your personal information:
- if we use authorised service providers to perform certain services on our behalf, for example this might include reviews, direct marketing programme and for online payment services. We do not permit our service providers to share or to use such information for any other purpose and they are under strict obligations to keep your information secure;
- Trusted third party suppliers providing relevant products and services related to your Decorum purchases (see Keeping You Informed)
- to the police, regulators, law enforcement or other government agency where the law requires this, where appropriate to prevent or detect criminal activity, or in connection with product safety, and otherwise to relevant third parties to protect Decorum, its business, staff and customers; and
prospective or actual buyers in the event that Decorum sells any of
its business or assets so help ensure continuity of your customer
Keeping You Informed
We may from time to time contact or update you about products, services or offers that may be relevant to you.
This may include delivery, reviews, lists and extended warranties, and other products and services related to your Decorum services, some of which are provided by Decorum and some by our trusted partners to whom we may pass on your details.
They or we may contact you about these by telephone, mail, email and SMS, using the contact details you provide and update us with, which we obtain or update with you in our dealings, or which we obtain or update from external sources. This may include telephone numbers that are registered by you or others unless you have told us directly that you do not wish to be contacted for this purpose on a particular telephone number. By providing your details through the website, you are agreeing to this.
If you don’t want to be contacted by post or telephone you can email us at hello[at]decorumdigital.co.uk
If you don’t want to be contacted by email, please unsubscribe from the Decorum marketing emails that contain an easy means for you to unsubscribe.
Please note that Decorum would not
necessarily remove all your details from its records but would note and respect
your changed marketing preferences.
Security and Storage
Whilst we have policies, rules and measures in place and try to take all reasonable steps to safeguard your personal information, Decorum cannot guarantee the security of any information you provide online.
Cookies used by our service providers
In this Section 7, we have listed the rights that you have under data protection law.
Your principal rights under data protection law are:
(a) the right to access – you can ask for copies of your personal data;
(b) the right to rectification – you can ask us to rectify inaccurate personal data and to complete incomplete personal data;
(c) the right to erasure – you can ask us to erase your personal data;
(d) the right to restrict processing – you can ask use to restrict the processing of your personal data;
(e) the right to object to processing – you can object to the processing of your personal data;
(f) the right to data portability – you can ask that we transfer your personal data to another organisation or to you;
(g) the right to complain to a supervisory authority – you can complain about our processing of your personal data; and
(h) the right to withdraw consent – to the extent that the legal basis of our processing of your personal data is consent, you can withdraw that consent.
These rights are subject to certain limitations and exceptions. You can learn more about the rights of data subjects by visiting https://ico.org.uk/for-organisations/guide-to-data-protection/guide-to-the-general-data-protection-regulation-gdpr/individual-rights/.
You may exercise any of your rights in relation to your personal data [by written notice to us, using the contact details set out below].
Please read these terms and conditions carefully because it governs your use of decorumdigital.co.uk and affects your rights and liabilities under the law. By accessing and using decorumdigital.co.uk you are agreeing to the terms and conditions contained in this Legal Notice. If you do not agree do not use decorumdigital.co.uk.
- 1.1 You can only use decorumdigital.co.uk (‘the Site’) subject to the terms and conditions contained in these terms and conditions.
- 1.2 The Site is owned and operated by Decorum Digital Limited(‘Decorum’) of 1 The Office, Ring of Bells, Solihull Road, B92 0EX. You can send your questions about these terms to email@example.com
- 1.3 The content on the Site (‘the Content’) is owned or licensed by Decorum.
- 1.4 Decorum may restrict access to the Site at any time to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. Decorum may refuse to post material on the Site and remove material from the Site at any time.
- 1.5 Decorum may collect and analyse anonymous aggregate data relating to site usage and performance.
2 Intellectual Property:
- 2.1 All copyright, trade marks, database right and other intellectual property rights in the Content are owned by Decorum or its licensors.
- 2.2 Except as expressly set out, nothing in these terms and conditions confers any license or other right in relation to the Content.
- 2.3 You may retrieve and view the Content on-screen and print out on paper (but not photocopy) or store in electronic format (but not on any server or other device connected to a network) a reasonable amount of the Content for your personal and non-commercial use only. You shall not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license or create derivative works from the Content.
- 2.4 You acknowledge that, Decorum and the Site are trademarks. You must not use them without the prior written permission of Decorum. No license is granted to you in these terms and conditions to use any trademark of Decorum.
3 Linking and Framing:
- 3.1 You may hyperlink to the Site provided you hyperlink to the home page in a new browser window. You may not deep link to the Site (i.e. hyperlink to a page other than the Site home page).
- 3.2 You may not frame any page of the Site (i.e. reproduce any page of the Site (including the home page) framed within another website).
- 3.3 The Site may contain hyperlinks to websites provided by parties other than Decorum. Decorum is not responsible for the availability or content of third party sites. Hyperlinks to third party sites including those posted by users are provided as a convenience to you and are not an endorsement, authorisation, sponsorship, affiliation or publication by Decorum of the site, the post, its owners or providers.
- 4.1 You are responsible to Decorum for all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by Decorum under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlement sums paid by Decorum because of:
- 4.1.1 any claim by a third party that your use of the Site is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice;
- 4.1.2 any claim by any third party that your use of the Site infringes that third party’s copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature;
- 4.1.3 any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with your use of the Site.
5 No Warranties:
- 5.1 The Site is provided by Decorum without any warranties. Decorum (to the fullest extent allowed by law) disclaims all warranties, conditions or duties of every nature, including (without limitation) any implied warranties of satisfactory quality or fitness for a particular purpose, any express or statutory warranties and any warranties or duties regarding accuracy, timeliness, completeness or performance.
- 5.2 Decorum makes no warranty that the Site is free from infection by viruses, Trojan horses or worms or anything else that has contaminating or destructive properties.
- 6.1 You agree that the only liability of Decorum to you arising out of your use of the Site is for death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Decorum or for fraudulent misstatement made to you by Decorum.
- 6.2 You agree that (to the fullest extent allowed by law) Decorum will not be liable to you and/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to the Site.
- 6.3 The Site may contain materials posted by other users. Users are responsible for ensuring they comply with these terms and conditions. Decorum will not be responsible to you for any breach of these terms and conditions by another user.
- 7.1 You may not use the Site to:
- 7.1.1 disseminate any unlawful, harassing, libellous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
- 7.1.2 transmit material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
- 7.1.3 gain unauthorised access to any computer system;
- 7.1.4 interfere with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site;
- 7.1.5 breach any laws relating to the use of public telecommunications networks;
- 7.1.6 interfere or disrupt networks or websites connected to the Site;
- 7.1.7 make, transmit or store electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.
- 8.1 There are risks in using any information, software or products on the Internet and you should make sure that you completely understand the risks before relying on any information or purchasing any items on the Internet. It is your responsibility to verify information before relying on it and you must bear the risks associated with using the Internet.
- 8.2 Decorum may update these terms and conditions at any time and your continued use of the Site after any update indicates your agreement to the updated terms and conditions.
- 8.3 You may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these terms and conditions.
- 8.4 English law governs these terms and conditions and only the English courts will decide disputes.
- 8.5 For the exclusive benefit of Decorum, Decorum retains the right to bring proceedings as to the substance of the matter in the courts of the country of your residence or your principal place of business.
- 8.6 If any court of competent jurisdiction finds any provision of these terms and conditions invalid, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions, which shall remain in effect.
- 8.7 Failure by Decorum to exercise any right or remedy under these terms does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy.
- 8.8 A person who is not a party to these terms and conditions shall have no right under the Contract (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any of the terms and conditions hereby set out. This shall not affect any right or remedy of a third party, which exists or is available apart from that Act.
- 8.9 Decorum shall not be responsible for any breach of these terms and conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.
- 8.10 The headings in these terms and conditions are for convenience only and shall have no legal meaning or effect.
Terms of Sale:
Cash or Personal Cheque with Bankers Card, all major Credit/Debit Cards, Bankers Draft or BACS Transfer are all acceptable methods of payment. Our Terms are payment in full within thirty days. Monies that remain outstanding by the due date will incur late payment interest at the rate of 2% above the prevailing Bank of England’s base rate on the outstanding balance until such time as the balance is paid in full and final settlement. We reserve the right to seek recovery of any monies remaining unpaid sixty days from the date of invoice via collection Agencies and/or through the Small Claims Court in the event that the outstanding balance does not exceed £3000. In such circumstances, you shall be liable for any and all additional administrative and/or court costs.
Returned cheques will incur a £25 charge
to cover banking fees and administrative costs. In an instance of a second
Returned cheque, we reserve the right to terminate the arrangement and, if
agreed to, we shall insist on future cash transactions only. Consequently, all
bookings and/or transactions and agreements entered into will cease with
immediate effect until such time as any and all outstanding monies are
recovered in full.
Termination of Agreements and Refunds
Decorum has the right to terminate any
Services Agreement for any reason, including the ending of services that are
already underway. No refunds shall be offered, where a Service is deemed to
have begun and is, for all intents and purposes, underway or initiated. Any
monies that have been paid to us which constitute payment in respect of the
provision of unused Services shall be refunded. Refunds may only be given in a
breach of contract.
Minimum 14 days’ notice of cancellation is required. Any campaigns that are cancelled within 14 days of campaign roll over date will be charged for the following month’s services. Cancellation confirmation is required in writing – either by letter or email and this must be acknowledged by Decorum for the cancellation to be active. We reserve the right to levy a £30 charge to cover any subsequent administrative expenses.
Unless otherwise stated, the services featured on the Decorum website are only available within the United Kingdom, or in relation to postings from the United Kingdom. All advertising is intended solely for the United Kingdom market. You are solely responsible for evaluating the fitness for a particular purpose of any downloads, programs and text available through this site.
Website Optimisation (SEO)
Whilst Decorum will try to improve the position of your website in Search Engine results in response to a search request, we do not warrant that this effort is in any way guaranteed.
Decorum cannot be held responsible for any changes to the position of your Web Site in the Search Engine results in response to a search.
Decorum cannot be held responsible for any repercussions arising from positioning of keywords optimised.
Decorum cannot be held responsible or
liable to a refund of payment(s) in relation to non-performance or results not
being achieved. Our service does not relate to results.
Refunds are only offered when a serious breach of contract occurs.
We reserve the right to refuse any
refund requested subject to our terms and conditions.
Any sale or payments made to Decorum Digital Limited subsequent of visiting our website and abiding to our terms and conditions, are bound legally as the terms and conditions of the sale/payment.
Last updated: 18.03.2020